Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jax's visitors

With all of Jax's visitors he felt loved and spoiled right from day one! We were so excited to see everyone, especially when my mom and dad each drove through the night from Missouri the minute they got the phone call we were on our way to the hospital.


Uncle Brandon and Aunt Kenzie


Granna, Uncle Brandon and Daddy

Matt's Grandma and Grandpa Minton


Our friends Odie and Heather, and their little girl Abigail



My dental hygiene girls: Angeline, Marcie, Katie and Toy


My Dad, not so sure of the "Grandpa" title yet


My Mom


Matt's mom, AKA Granna

Matt's Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he grows up to look like his "Uncle Brandon". He sure is HOT.

Anonymous said...

How nice for me to see these pics of the family! Now I can put more faces with names again! Your Mom and Dad look great too! I bet they are ecstatic!