Friday, November 30, 2007

Jax and his new Missouri friends

We were happy to show Jax off to everyone we could on Thanksgiving, which was hard since we were basically only home for one day:( Thank goodness some of our friends live close to my Mom's. Next time we will have to stay longer so Jax can meet more of our friends and maybe even his future girlfriend Charleigh!
Mary Beth and Amy feeding Jax and picking on his ears:)

Mike trying to revive Jax from his milk coma.

Doug came by Mike and Cindy's so he could check out Jax! That means a lot for a single guy to give up a Friday night to hang out with a baby:)

Jax and Aunt Tami, with her pretty pregnancy glow! She and Eric are expecting a little sister for Katelyn in February!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know..... you are in big trouble! I can't believe you had Jax in Mo!!!! I guess I will let it slide since you mentioned Charleigh on the blog.
And another thing at first I thought Mike was an old lady! (Mike if you are reading this I am only kidding)
see you later (OR NEVER)
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Man I really do look hammered in that picture. It wasn't that big of a deal giving up a friday night when I get to hang out with you guys and meet Jax. Hopefully I'll get to come down and see ya'll in Kentucky.

Doug.