Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jax had his first set of shots today:(

And this little piggy goes to the doctor...
Jaxon had his 2 month appt today and he now weighs 12 lbs. 5 oz. He was giggly and smiley the whole time until the nurse came in and gave him his shots:( Matt had to hold his legs down, and I turned my head and cried of course. Poor baby.


Chillin out in his bouncy seat after his nap, rockin his bandaids.


Tummy time... lasted all of 3 minutes.

Notice he's not on his tummy anymore, he was not having it. I guess he was feeling defiant after listening to his Heavy Metal Baby Lullaby CD from Aunt Veronica.

2 comments:

Adrienne, Ben, Charleigh said...

Charleigh hated "tummy time" at that age. I kept reading how she needed her tummy time, but she wasn't happy on her tummy so I just waited until she liked it. I was a push over, still am. I am not much help really huh? Have a great day, enjoy your time with your sweet baby boy.
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Thanks Adrienne, I feel better:) I was feeling guilty since the Dr asked if we were doing it at his appt:)