Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Holmes'

It was so great to see my family! It was the first time any of them saw Jax, so he was the main attraction this year, instead of Aunt Becky's cheesecake. My Aunt Beth, Uncle Bob (the greatest crib builder ever) and cousin Chrissy were even in from Colorado. It's a miracle you could get us to all be quiet long enough to take the picture:)

Umm, Aunt Beth is "watching" Jax. Isn't she the best sleeping babysitter ever!?! Call me if you want her number so she can watch your kids:) Just kidding, Love you Aunt Beth!

Aunt Becky and Cousin Shannon trying to show Aunt Beth up by being awake to watch Jax:)




Me and Stuart, my Uncle Joe and Aunt Janet's son.
I miss you everyday Jan!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see I guess Matt doesnt want know more Peanut butter. i see how it is. know more making pie for anything. call aunt becky. skill love you guys lol.

Anonymous said...

HEY I WON $100.00 FOR ONE OF MY CHEESECAKES!!!!