Monday, January 21, 2008

Cutie pics!

Jax with his new Valentine's Day stuffed animal Grandma Sharon sent him:) He immediately put it in his mouth of course!






Jax relaxing and watching Blues Clues on tv. I'm not a big fan of the theme song, it always gets stuck in my head!!



Jax asleep at last! He has been spitting up a lot lately, so thanks to our friend Nicole for the burp cloths. Everyone keeps asking us where we got them, so here's her friend's website...http://ladybugbows.homestead.com/index.html

2 comments:

Adrienne, Ben, Charleigh said...

WHAT A LITTLE SWEETIE!!!!! HE IS ALWAYS SMILING! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM
ADRIENNE

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Michelle,

Thanks for posting a link to my website, Jax is adorable! Nicole fixed up his new picture from your blog and I added to my gallery. They grow up fast!! Thanks again!!

Jamie