Sunday, January 13, 2008

Four months old and not a bit spoiled!

I can't believe Jaxon is already 4 months old! Never in my life have I wanted to stop time so badly. It won't be long until he is on a real pony ride, pushing his truck, or pulling his own wagon, but until then I'm gonna hold him as much as possible!!!



Jax is in his new wagon from Grandma Sharon:)




Aunt Kenzie finally got Jax to sleep! Don't look at the laundry, we have no time for chores lately!


Grandpa Grant came to visit, poor Mimi was at home sick!



Aunt Kenzie helping Jax ride his pony.


Uncle Brandon and Aunt Kenzie giving Jax goodbye kisses, 12 hours after they were supposed to leave! He's hard to say goodbye to, so they stayed the night.

Jaxon and I taking one of our weekend naps:)


Jax on his new truck from Grandpa Grant and Mimi.

Here's some videos of Jax with his new toys. You will have to turn your head sideways to see the second one until I can figure out how to fix it:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the videos!! Great job!

Beth M.