Monday, February 25, 2008

Cutie pics

Im finally putting up some pics of Jax in his outfit my friend Casie bought him:) She is one of my favorite friends from hygiene school, so you can't pinch me like you used to do in class, I told you I'd get one before he grew out of it:)
He is trying to be good for the camera in this one:)


And now he's over it, and pulling off the matching shoes to chew on!


"And they all fall down"

He's still working on sitting up by himself:)


Fresh out of the tub, I love my chubby baby:)


2 comments:

Adrienne, Ben, Charleigh said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HE IS SUCH A SWEET LIL BABY! It makes me want to squeeze him. His skin color is so beautiful, and I love,love love his rosie cheeks!
Miss you all
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

OO MM GG! He is such a cutie! Yall should come to Jerry"s some time and buck bulls with us. I know we would all have a ball as usual!Miss you bunches.
-Kelsey Whipple & family