Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!

His first sugar cookie:)


Jax coloring with his new crayons from Grandma Sharon. He loves his new table from Grandpa Grant and MiMi.


Matt is WAY excited about getting his iron from Karen. Don't worry I'm just as scared as you are about it:)


Jax opening his presents from Dad and Karen. He tore off one tiny piece at a time, but Dad was very patient:)


Jax kidnapped my foldable hamper from me and spent the next half hour running around with it on his head. We eventually had to hide it from him.




Mom and Jax checking out the tree:)



Jax playing with his new barn Uncle Chris gave him for Christmas:)







Uncle Brandon helping Jax put on his new jacket from Santa (well Mimi and Grandpa Grant:)).








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Sister, thanks so much for your comment. I LOOVVEEE getting them and knwoing that people actually look at the blog. I miss you all too. Jax is getting so big, it is sad, next thing you know we will have teenagers like us AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am sending you an email.
Love Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Hey you i miss you all so much. jaxson first sugar cookie better have been great grandmas recipe lol. give him hugs and kisses for me. The pictures look great k. Hope you all had a great Christmas.
Love u All.
oxoxoxox
Chrissy